您的当前位置:首页正文

春节英语对话带翻译

2023-08-30 来源:易榕旅网


春节英语对话带翻译

毋庸置疑,如果我们会英语,那么到春节的时候,我们小时候的对话一定多是围绕着压岁钱的。下面是店铺给大家带来春节英语口语对话带翻译,供大家参阅!

春节英语对话带翻译1

A: Happy New Year!

A: 新年快乐!

B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.

B: 嗯……我有点搞迷糊了,新年不是几周前就过去了吗?

A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!

A: 你在开什么玩笑啊!我是说春节,你这傻瓜!

B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?

B: 喔,对了,我都忘了。你们为什么要庆祝两个新年啊?

A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.

A: 春节是根据农历而定的。中国人庆祝这个节日的习俗已经延续几千年了。

B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.

B: 我发现这几天我们公司里空荡荡的。

A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?

A: 因为大家都回家过年啦,这是个家庭团聚的日子,不太属于狂欢的节日。你想要到我家吃年夜饭吗?

B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?

B: 当然好啊,你们会放鞭炮吗?

A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!

A: 会啊,不过过年期间最重要的事情就是吃,所以准备好大吃一顿哦!

春节英语对话带翻译2

丹尼尔: Good evening! Long time no see, how are you?

晚上好! 好久不见.还好吗?

苏珊: Good evening! I`m fine, how about you, beauty?

晚上好!我很好美女.你呢?

丹尼尔: Thanks for God! I am fine too.

感谢上帝!我也很好.

苏珊: How did you spend your spring festival?

你的春节是怎样度过的呢?

丹尼尔: Aha, it is a long story!

说起来就长了.

苏珊: I`m willing to listen to you.

我愿意洗耳恭听.

丹尼尔: Ok! Actually, I have a wonderful holiday. I spend most of the time with my family members and friends.

好的!事实上.我度过了一个精彩的假期.大多数时间我和家人和朋友待在一起.

苏珊: That sounds great!

听起来不错!

丹尼尔: How about your spring festival?

你的春节是怎么度过的呢?

苏珊: I had visited some relatives and spend some time watching TV and surfing internet.

我拜访了一些亲戚.再就是看电视.上网.

丹尼尔: It seems that both of us are satisfied with our spring festival.

这似乎看起来我们俩都满意自己的春节假期.

苏珊: Quite right.

是的

丹尼尔: It`s time to say goodbye. See you!

该说再见了.

苏珊: See you!

再见!

春节英语对话带翻译3

Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?

艾米,你在这呆了多久了?

Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.

我是六月份来中国,现在算起来有7个月了。

Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.

哇,很久了。那你一定没有在中国度过春节了。

Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.

对啊,所以我打算今年留在中国,看看中国人是怎么度过他们最重要的日子的。

Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.

真的吗?也许你可以和我们家一起过节。

Amy: Can I?

可以吗?

Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it. Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.

我父母一定会很高兴的。我相信你一定会喜欢的。虽然我们家住在城市,我们总是在老家过春节。

Amy: You mean in the countryside?

你是说在农村吗?

Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.

对的,我相信你一定可以在这个寒假了解到许多中国的传统习俗,如风俗习惯、菜肴、祝词等等。

Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.

太棒了,我都快等不及了。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容