A: How do you like this waltz? A:你认为这曲华尔兹怎样?
B: It's very nice. I like it very much. B:不错,我喜欢它。
A:Well, then, may I invite you for the first dance? A:那好吧,我可以请你跳第一个曲子吗?
B: My pleasure. But I'm afraid I'm not much of a dancer, and I suppose you dance often.
B:我很高兴,可恐怕我不是一个好舞伴,我猜你经常跳舞。
A: Me? Oh, no. In fact, I only took up dancing quite recently. A:我?哦,不。实际上,我最近刚学会。
B: Oh, really ? But you're doing the waltz wonderfully well. B:哦,真的?可是你华尔兹不是跳得挺好吗?
A: I'm glad you say so. You dance beautifully too. It's lucky that I got you as a partner.
A:谢谢你的夸奖。你的舞跳得也不错,我很庆幸有你这样一个舞伴。
B: Thank you for your compliments. It's just you are a good leader. Do you like the foxtrot and tango?
B:谢谢你的夸讲。你才是好的领舞者呢。你喜欢狐步和探戈吗?
A: Yes. And what dances do you like best? A:喜欢。你最喜欢哪种舞蹈?
B: Disco is my favorite. I like it better than any other dances because it can release one's hidden feelings, and is a healthy exercise. But I don't do the rock and roll nor break-dancing.
B:迪斯科是我最喜欢的。我之所以比较喜欢它,是因为它能释放你被压抑的情感,同时也是一种有益于健康的运动。但我不喜欢摇摆舞和霹雳舞。
A: Oh, well, the music has stopped. Thank you for the dance. A:哦,好的,曲子停了,谢谢你陪我跳舞。
B: My pleasure. B:我的荣幸。
更多英语学习:商务英语学习 http://www.spiikers.com/study-business.html
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容